To our fellow community members,
We are excited to serve our community while keeping your health and safety our utmost priority. Now that we are open Monday – Saturday 10am to 9pm and and 12Noon to 6:00pm on Sundays, we invite you to visit, shop and eat while practicing social distancing to keep yourself and others safe. While the mall is open, the retail stores may have different hours as they sanitize, re-stock and call their employees back to work. Our Local Eats Food Court is OPEN for dine-in, carryout or through a variety of delivery services.
Please do NOT enter the mall if you are not feeling well, you are currently experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been around anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis within the last 14 days. You may protect yourself and others by staying home if you feel sick, follow social distancing guidelines at a minimum of 6 feet apart, washing or sanitizing hands frequently and wearing a protective face covering.
As you visit, there may be “new normals” or adjustments due to COVID-19. Let’s work together to stop this virus from impacting the lives of our community members. Find specific information on the CDC website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html and https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/guidance-business-response.html
Per the CDC, “the best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus.” However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Make sure you rub your fingers into the palm of your hand to cleanse under your fingernails. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. If you are at higher risk due to existing medical conditions or are an older adult, please take extra precaution.
- If you do become sick with respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, please stay home to avoid spreading the virus to others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Everyday habits like these can help prevent the spread of several viruses.
The CDC also suggests keeping yourself informed as new information is released, and following public health advice regarding school closures, avoiding crowds, and other social distancing measures.
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/
Should you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Management Office at 515-276-8551, option 5 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay healthy and safe ♥ We care about YOU!